Monday, October 8, 2012

Review : Etude House Dear Darlint Tint - berry red

Hello all! how's ur weekend?
hope u can enjoy ur well, beacuse tommorrow is MONsterDAY!! %#$&!!

Tonight I will review about lip tint.
As we know, Korean artists always appear with red lips naturally.
I also want to have red lips that look naturally like that and I decided to buy a lip tint.
i choosed one from Etude House.
Dear Darling Lip tint comes with 3 variants : Berry Red, Very Red and Orange Red.
but i have the berry red one.


With texture that resembling gel, this lip tint is fast absorbing on lips and also don't have to use much to get results natural look lips. It's good for daily use lip tint.



Love :
+ cute packaging
+ cheap
+ simple applicator brush
+ berry red is sweet natural colour for my lips.

Hate:
+ makes my lips dry. (U have to use lip balm after use this lip tint)

After used Dear daring tint

 I Love Dear Darling tint!! :*


Thanks for read my blog guys.. wait for ur comment...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment