Monday, March 25, 2013

Review : The Skin Food Fruit Brunch Lip Box (Strawberry)



So here.... me presents THE SKINFOOD FRUIT BRUNCH LIP BOX as my second product review for u girls who addicted to lip stuff. 


All Variants
 
 
One of The Skinfood's Food Therapy line. 
 
It comes in 4 variants : Strawberry, Tomato, Cinnamon and Cafe Cinnamon. mine is Strawberry
 
Strawberry finished with pink color, Tomato finished with orange-red color and Cinnamon or Cafe Cinnamon with nude brown
 
 
 Packaging 4.5/5 (Cute vintage box)


Write in Hangul. 
 
 
with mirror and lip brush

shade


applied in my hand:
a. cremy pink
b. creamy coral
c. glossy pink


The texture is so creamy, it helps me to moist my lips. but the colors can't stay longer on my lips. 

Pros:
- Moist and soft on my lips
- Cheap price (about 80.000IDR)
- Cute packaging
- Comes with mirror and lip brush

Cons:
- Can't stay longer

Repurchase? No. I'll try another lip palette. 

Thanks for read my post. 
Follow my blog pinkissprincess.blogspot.com
(^.^)


No comments:

Post a Comment