Monday, April 29, 2013

Product Review : The Face Shop Baked Shimmer All-Over Illuminator

Hello everybody. ^,^
Today i want to post about my baked shimmer.
It comes from The Face Shop. 



Made with baked blended formula. 
Given my skin tone, i chosed no.02 Pink Nuance. The gradation of Pink color, so it can be shimmery pink on your face. I love the effect from pink on my face, so it will give me looks fresh, clear and cute ;;) hahaha..

The texture is so powdery but at least it's very as in very pigmented. 

comes with huge mirror and (defaaaaaakk!!) i lost the brush. -_____-"

Pink Gradation

Shining shimmering pink..

write ini English and Hangul.

Okay, as far as staying power is concerned, the shimmer stays but the pigment fades a little bit after its been applied and really, reapplication is worthless since it will just amp up the shimmer.
 

I give 4 from 5 stars for this baked illuminator ****

Repurchase? No. I want to try another brand.


Thanks for read my post.. See ya :*




3 comments:

  1. cantik warnanya :D sayang banget kehilangan brushnya xD

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya brushnya jatuh kayanya pas aku lg makeup ditempat lain..
    Okay.. thankiees cantik ^,^

    ReplyDelete