Wednesday, June 26, 2013

✿REVIEW: Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring in #2 Dark Brown✿

Hello Guys!!

Last January I've dyed my hair with Schwarzkopf FreshLight Foam in Melty Cherry color.
And now my hair has grown about 5-10 cm long. It makes my hair color aren't beautiful anymore.
My hair was brown mixed with a bit pink tone has now turn red or orange (under the sun light) and looks unhealthy. 

 (I swear, i've never played a kite under the sun ) (╥_╥)

Acording to my anoying pict above, so I decided to dye my hair again with darker color and taking special care for my colored hair.
I'm still confused to choose the dark color that suits for my hair and my skin tone.
I'm interest in dark brown, dark blue, or dark purple (like classy rose in Liese bubble hair color)
Until my boyfriend finally gave the opinion that the dark brown hair looks very suitable for me and also for my skin tone, because it will look natural, soft and sweet. ***My boyfriend is a brown-lover. (He loves to buy brown shoes, brown bag, brown t-shirt, brown shirt, and now he searching fo a brown pants like chino pants.hahaha!!).Then last week me and my boyfriend went to Lippo Karawaci Supermall for lunch, and when we passing the Etude House store, I decided to get into the store.
I saw their hair dye products are Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring. Since we saw it have a dark brown color, my boyfriend said that he would buy it for me.
I'm so very very happy and can't wait to try it. ~~Thank you my baby baby!! ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ

*credit to Google*

The Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring due comes in 7 shades:
*credit to Google*

And he bought me a dark brown for IDR88.000,- (in Etude House store)

What's the best part of it? it's AMMONIA-FREE!! Yeah! i can dye my hair with comfortable. \(´▽`)/
Its foaming permanent hair color delivers beautiful, evenly covered hair with its non-drip, conditioning formula.

*There are descriptions and photos all over the box with one side dedicated to English.
The instructions were clear and easy to follow, but even without them I think i could use the pictures to see what to do.*

Inside the box there are the packet of colorant:
(1) the Colorant Liquid
(2) bottle of Oxidizing Developer
(3) sachet of Silky Perfumed Treatment
(4) ziplock bag with fold-out instructions (in Korean), gloves, and and a plastic gown.

 

Steps for using Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring:
   1. Drape enclosed gown around shoulders to protect clothing. Put on enclosed gloves.
   2. Remove cap from Oxidizing Developer (2), empty Colorant (1) into Oxidizing Developer.   Replace cap.
   3. Slowly tilt Oxidizing Developer to mix. Use immediately after mixing.
   4. Press Oxidizing Developer pump to dispense foam.
   5. Apply on hands first then hair starting at the roots.
   6. Massage gently, making sure to completely cover your hair.
   7. Leave on for 20~30 minutes. (i leaved on for about 45 minutes, because because my hair were very very thick)
   8. After developing rinse out foam with lukewarm water until runs clear.
   9. Gently massage Silky Perfumed Treatment into hair to saturate. Leave in for 2~5 minutes and rinse.
*Silky Perfume Treatment to make your hair very soft after the hair coloring process*



So here the result after using Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Color in Dark Brown

 *Before photos, looks very unhealthy*

 *The after photos, looks more fresh and little bit darker*

*I love my new hair color. yuuhuuu!!* (っ˘з˘)っ


 *Pardon my bare face* (≧◡≦)

FYI, if you have colored hair, you must use a special care shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. It's good to keep your hair color so it will not to be dull. (I'm using L'oreal color vive protecting shampoo and conditioner).

So it's time for JUDGMENT!!!
Pros:
* Simple to use
* Sooo cheapy
* It gave a natural color
* Amonia-free!!
* Comes with Silky Prefume Treatment wich makes my hair very soft after the coloring process.

Cons:
nothing.

Repurchase?? uhmm,, maybe.

5/5 ***** (Natural and lovely bubble hair color)

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour, Anne! Great review. C: (I don't really ever dye my hair, but it's always nice to read reviews about stuff like this!)

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try to dye ur hair, just use a natural color like mine. It gives u more fresh n cute looks, June ^,^

    ReplyDelete