Saturday, July 6, 2013

Have fun in June (Collective Haul)




I think for women shopping is one of coping with stress. Surely it's also for me. ~(˘▾˘)~ 
So, last June i took a quite lot of money for shopping. I bought a black studded bag, some accessories, skin care products and of course,,, makeup! lol 
And in this post, i will show you what skin care and makeup products that i bought. So i hope you'll be interested to read this post
Okay! Let's start! :)

 From NYX i bought :
✽ Round Lipstick in Tearose
✽ Round Lipstick in Doll
✽ HD Eyeshadow Base


 From Korean brand i bought:
✽ The Skinfood Buckwheat loose powder in Skin Beige
✽ The Skinfood Nail Vita in Skin Nail
✽ Holika-Holika Strawberry Pore Sealer
✽ Etude House Sweet Recipe Allover Color in red


 From Makeup Academy i bought:
Undress eye palette


 From Watsons i bought: 
✽ Vaseline Healthy Sunblock SPF30
✽ Clean n Clear Essential Moisturizer
✽ Clean n Clear Essential Toner
✽ Clean n Clear Acne Clear Speed Clearing Gel 



That was what I bought in June. I'll review one by one on my next post. Hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for reading.
Bye-bye!!
 

♥H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ ̈́A̳̿ ̈́N̳̿I̳̿C̳̿E̳̿ ̈́W̳̿E̳̿E̳̿K̳̿E̳̿N̳̿D̳̿♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul, the MUA palette looks awesome! C: Kind of reminds me of the Naked 1 palette... xD

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete