Saturday, July 27, 2013

Review and Swatch NYX Round Lipstick in Doll and Tearose :*

If you are looking for a good quality lipstick but with a relatively cheap price, NYX Round Lipstick can be a solution.
Comes with 144 color variants, NYX Round Lipstick claimed that as the mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging.

I was attracted to this lipstick because it offers many selection of pink, peach and nude colors. A little confused when choosing colors, so me finally decided to buy Doll and Tearose shade.

The first shade i've swatch is DOLL.

Doll is a deep pink color and i think it was really a doll lip color. You can see the same color from my doll and the lipstick in the picture above.
swatch

Its not bright at all and it will work well on both warm & cool skintones.This shade can make your lips looks fresh.
~~***~~

Next is Tearose.


swatch

Yeah! it's my favourite color for everyday use. Tearose is a Soft pink. It's quite light, but it's not pale.
This shade is highly recommended for you who love natural pink lip color.


And for a quick summary:

Pros:
* It has 144 color variants.
* Cheap price with a good quality.
* Can be an everyday use lipstick.
* It has creamy texture, and looks great.
* It's fragrance free.
* Staying power is good enough.

Cons:
* Packaging is too standart. :p
* The lipstick melts terribly.
* Might bleed if over applied.
* Can make my lips dry if me forget to use lipbalm before apply this lipstick.

So that's my quick review aout NYX Round Lipstick. How do you think about this lipstick? have you ever try NYX round lipstick too?
Just leave any comments in the comment box guys! ;)
Thank you for read my post and bubbye!! *kisskiss*

1 comment:

  1. round lipstick ini emang bagus2 ya warnanya, tapi sayang saking lembutnya gampang melted :(
    blognya bagus deh, enak dibaca^^ I'm now following you via GFC, hope you dont mind to follow me back :D

    anyway I've nominated you for Liebster Award,
    please check it here thankyou ^^

    monotonous monospace

    ReplyDelete