Thursday, September 13, 2012

SHOPPING!

Okay, It seems that i started bored because of this too looooong holiday. -_-"
just stay at home, watching dvd, surfing internet, eat many snack, and sleep.
except for weekend, i go to mall with mom and go to church in Sunday morning.
But yesterday, i go to Lippo Karawaci mall with boyfriend. ohyeah! He received his first salary.
He's so very happy n want to give me a gift. yeaay!!^.^ *kiss

He bought me black asimetric outter. i'll wear it as outter for my tanktop or dress.

Black asimetric cardigan from GAUDI. Thank u, sweet heart! :*
*sorry for bad pict, take it from my blackberry


Than, i also bought some funny stuff for myself.



Super cute white pearl-rose-butterfly earring and cute bear mask from LES FEMMES

and also,
HADA LABO Shirojyun face wash from WATSON


Women always love shopping. spend much money for cute stuffs, shoes, dresses and cosmetics, and so do i. hahaha.. :D
Do you love shopping too?? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment